I was catching up on gamer blogs over the last week when I read “No Year’s Resolution” by Bhagpuss, I have to say I got me wondering about how all my good intentions for my blog fizzle away by the summer months, could this year be different?
I have a terrible habit of re-reading and revising my posts for longer than needed, this is partially due to my dyslexia creeping into text I believe to be correctly written. This either results in me getting bored or the post being out of date by the time I’m hitting publish.
Here are my blog and gaming aims for 2014:
- Make time to post at least once a week (it doesn’t have to be war and peace)
- Add more bloggers to my reader and website links
- Complete any unfinished games on Steam, with a wrap up post maybe?
- Complete the main Skyrim storyline before April.
- Tidy alot of the legacy blog posts that have dead links or missing images.
- Cover some more board game related stuff as I have a new group forming this year.
- Use daily commuting time to
- write up some blog posts or ideas.
- Read other gaming blog posts
I know, not a massive list of goals but I may add to them as the months elapse, should the need arise.