ESO Patch 1.3.3
So important changes have gone into Elder Scrolls Online in the latest patch that dropped into the NA servers yesterday and EU servers today.
This patch is huge and contains many balancing alterations, bug fixes and quality of life changes. I shan’t list them all out as you can read the patch notes yourselves, but here are some key features for me:
- the closure of all active PvP campaigns and granting everyone a free Campaign Home assignment
- The number of the PvP campaigns has been changed giving more focus on smaller durations bigger fights
- Weapon swapping has been improved ( this bugged me)
- Fixed floating postern doors in PvP
- Grand soul gems can not drop in war bags
- Restoration Staff – Grand Healing: This ability now shows green ring on the ground when cast by an ally in Cyrodiil.
- “NPCs that drink from bottles will now have the bottle line up with their mouth. They will no longer have a drinking problem.” YAY for Airplane! references
- Updated the sound you hear when you attempt to perform an ability, but you don’t have enough magicka or stamina.
- An almost free respec will be in for 1 week at the cost of 1 gold, but in the future the standard cost will be reduced
- The ash pile left by disintegrated enemies now glows if it is lootable.
- Potency Runes will now stack up to 100
For your reading pleasure the patch notes can be found here http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/124010/